[Chrysler300] Fwd: John Hertog estate

From: dc300g@xxxxxxx
To: dc300g@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: John Hertog estate
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:49:40 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: dc300g@xxxxxxx
To: dc300g@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:57 pm
Subject: John Hertog estate

As some of the members from the list know I was fairly close to John and his friends and family from NY. I will be assisting them in trying to sell Johns cars and parts in the next couple of weeks. After lengthy conversations and meetings with the people responsible with selling the estate they have decided to proceed in the following maner.The 300 F convertible will be sold as a lot with all of Johns parts, And the 300 G convertible will be sold separately. Both the F and parts and the G will be sold to the highest bidder in the following manner, the estate will accept sealed bids that will be opened at a selected time. If the highest bid meets what the estate has decided is a fair reserve for the cars and parts the lots will be sold to the highest bidder. If the highest bidder does not finalize the sale within 30 days the next highest acceptable bid will be offered the lot.. There is still a lot of details to work out yet but the general idea and time line is as follows. Serious
bidders can make arrangements through myself to view the parts inventory and cars on the weekend of  (9-6-08 and 9-7-08) the sealed bids will be received until approximately 9-17-08 and will be opened on 9-20-08. Please this is a very difficult time for myself right now so only serious bidders should contact myself to proceed with an appointment to view the cars or parts.This is only a preliminary E-mail to let the members know the intention of the estate,some of the details and dates might be altered slightly.Ater the sale the winning bidder will have to remove the parts and cars in a timely fashion that will be outlined in future e-mail that will explain the bid process and where to send your sealed bid. I am doing this for Johns family, I am only involved to notify the potential bidders ..

PS There is no inventory of the parts if you think you might be interested in bidding on the F and parts contact myself to make arrangements to see them or I can give you a overview of what is there. No parts will be sold seperatly.Again this is something very difficult for me to do,but in Johns memory I feel I had to be involved .I will be at the Maine 300 club Meet and can answer questions there if needed
Thank you again for your cooperation in this difficult time.
David Clelland
dc300g@xxxxxxx

It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.

It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)