From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Jasinski
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 8:54 PM
To: 'John Mc Adams'
Cc: 'Chrysler 300 group'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Brake pads for 300G

John,

What I mean is how does he know what dimension to arc the shoes to?? Do you
have to send the drums to him to measure (expensive), or does he rely on
dimensions you provide? Every time I've had shoes relined I had to bring
the drums to the guy doing it so that he could match the two. The arcing
needs to be accurate if you want the best results.

Bob J

_____