From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carlton Schroeder
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:30 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Doug Mayer; Candi and Leon
Subject: [Chrysler300] Fw: Maine Chrysler 300 Club meet

Good morning,

Here is some info about 2 G windshields and possibly some other parts
located in Candia NH owned by a former Club member (Leon Cyr - last a member

in 1987).

I've been waiting for some further info from Candice about the parts they
have but today Candice said Leon has taken a turn for the worst and she
hasn't been able to check what other parts they might have. Leon can't help
much and Candice has little idea about identifying the parts or what they
are worth. What would be nice is if a member / friend of Leon traveling to
the Maine meet could give Candice some assistance.

Their phone number is 603-483-2756 and email is canlee@netzero.
<mailto:canlee%40netzero.com> com.

Barb and I are looking forward to a good time in Maine.

Carlton Schroeder
Eagle River, WI

----- Original Message ----- riend