[Chrysler300] 300C start problem thank you

[Chrysler300] 300C start problem thank you

Thank you to all those who have suggested the three next most common reasons why pushing the Neutral button does not engage the starter - namely switch behind pushbuttons, swich on trans under car, and the thing/gizmo/solenoid, which I now think is officially called on a 300 the "Starter Relay", which is what I suspect it to be. (Not bad, I've owned it since 1980, and this the first electrical fault!?)

Sorry I a bit slow replying/thanking, but my i/net service the last 10 days miserable, unless it after 11.30 pm, and before 7 am, and only just seen them all now, it late Saturday night here.
Tomorrow is tipped for no rain, so I will have a look in the morning, and have a starter relay on the 2nd 300C that is in backyard under a tree, so I can borrow it temporarily, and maybe some other more common Mopars have the same switch if I need a new one?

And Owen in NZ, if aussies are so slow, how come we have won way more medals than NZ at the Olympics - it is only/mainly me that is so slow, and that only when I not driving?! ( And I bet if you didn't have that bit of water/ocean protecting you from us, my supercharged 550hp 300C versus your 390hp 300C, you would not be 'so cheecky'?!) (And yes you Americans, I know you have won way more medals than us or NZ - well done.)

All joking aside, any 300 members wherever who have the chance, get out there and enjoy 'a 300' this weekend, August is near gone, and that means so is nearly another 300ly year !!?

Christopher - cold outside tonight, with another near zero degree morning tipped again
Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)