Detroit

From: Phil Courant - ACCF <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
When i switch to silicon fluid 8 years ago the first thing that went out
was the brake light switch !! A friend of mine, after switching to
silicon had the same problem. I read also on other forum or mailing
lists that it's a common problem . Even Bernbaum (who sells bk.
switch..) agrees !!
So i installed a mechanical microswitch on the brake pedal frame and all
is fine.

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ch300imp.com

<*> Your email settings: