From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ulf Larsson
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:36 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dennis57300@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Power brake bellows for a -57 (to -60 in some cases)

Hi Dennis,

Thanks to Wayne, here is one rout to possibly choose for the Kelsey Hayes
type brake booster rubber bellows used from 1957 up to for some models -60;

Karp´s power brake rebuilding service, ca.

http://www.resleeve.com/booster.htm

There are also plans for to have the rubber bellow reproduced in Sweden and
we will let you all understand once available. However, Pls think in a 12
month horizon for this Europeean option.

Best regards
Ulf

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups