[Chrysler300] karps brake booster rebuilds

[Chrysler300] karps brake booster rebuilds

i e-mailed karps last night about a booster (bellows style) for the 57. a
rep called me today which i was very impressed with. the prices for his products
 on the other hand, i wasnt impressed by at all. they said the bellows part
alone  was 240.00. the other parts to completely rebuild the unit was 110.00,
350.00  altogether. i also asked how much to send in my core and get a rebuilt
unit from  them and he said that was 360.00!!! he basically said that one way
or another  they were going to get at least 350.00 from me and theres nothing
i can do. i  hate vendors like that and i wish there was an alternative but
they seem to know  they have you by the kahoonas. that sucks. fight the man,
more power to the  people

deal here.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional