  From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:03 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Turquoise Engine Paint

  Hi Group -

  Well, based upon a couple of answers I got, I called my local Dodge
  dealer who tells me that, in fact, they do still sell the engine turquoise. The
  catch is that in order to buy it, I have to buy the case of 12 at a price of
  $10.00 per can. Now I'm no cheapskate, but I can't imagine using 12 cans of
  turquoise, no matter how many 63-64 engines I have to play with. Would any
  of you J/K people be interested in a can or two? If so, let me know and I may
  be able to get it prior to the meet, in which case I can bring some with me
  for you.

  Regards,

  Pete Fitch

  deal here.