Re: [Chrysler300] 300F rear brake drums

  Would think a trip to a company that relines brake shoes would be your fastest solution. They will need your old linings and the drums so the new linings fit properly. Shop we deal with in Phoenix is a brake and clutch outfit and mostly truck stuff but also does lighter duty equipment also so would suggest you look for such a place.

  Used to be, brakes were relined in the repair shop environment. They did not come in a pretty box from AutoZone. Rivet machine, rivets and lining and a brake shoe arcing machine. I could get right after such a job as a fellow gave me a box of rivets the other day but as I do not have linings or the rivet setter guess I couldn't.

  Warren Anderson
  Sedona,AZ

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional