[Chrysler300] 300E & 300F drastically reduced For Sale

[Chrysler300] 300E & 300F drastically reduced For Sale

Hello All, Due to the severity of my back condition, I have reduced my 300E & 300F to sell immediately. The 300E is a body off resto with 2500 miles on it. It is a 1st AACA Junior, ready for it's Senior. It is painted Ivory White with beige leather. PS, PB, PW, P swivel seats, Auto Pilot, & is 1 of 2 known with Dual A/C. How rare is that. The rears springs were recently replaced(shippers have a habit of over racheting them down). The cars will be on ebay after my 1 week absence if not sold before. $55,000 is the bottom line.                                                                                                                                                             The 300F is mostly original with a stunning older show quality repaint in Formal Black. People marvel at the condition of this no hit garaged SoCal body until my acquisition in 2001. The interior was also replaced with a Goers interior. The motor was rebuilt in 2000 by Woolsey Machine shop in Van Nuys. The ball joints were replaced, as well as all the suspension rubber parts. I added a 3:55 sure grip rear, & rechromed the bumpers & where needed. The rims have been powdercoated, all major A/C components rebuilt, & new rear springs added. I'm selling the E 1st, once the E is Sold, the F will be Sold. If someone is interested in both, the price is reduced to $110,000.00 for both cars, the price of a restoration on 1  car.  The F, I have reduced the price to $65,000. That price is not valid until the E is Sold. The F is AACA 1st Junior also. The A/C is ice cold in both cars & they both drive as new. Call me @ 941-637-5740, if no answer call 941-769-3475, or email fincity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Thanx for your interest, Steve Estok

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)