  From: LeonFlagg@xxxxxxx
  To: janson007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 2:22 PM
  Subject: Re: The Masterpiece

  James,

  As yet, I do not know all the Classes that will be presented in 2009.

  Now here's an idea - seriously - how in touch are you with owners of Letter-cars? What I'd really like to do is line up the entire series beginning with a '55.

  Who do you know that might be able to put us in touch with the best 300 Letter-cars around?

  Now, that would be an awesome Class - and you'd fit for sure!

  Leon