[Chrysler300] Traveling to Maine last call

[Chrysler300] Traveling to Maine last call

Good Morning Fellow Members,
I'm guessing our cars are cleaned & mechanically sound for the trip north to Boothbay, Me. As you know a group of us are meeting in route to the north country.  We have a very good representation of letter Cars from the 60's but none from the 50's. Any chance of a couple of folks with a C-300, 300B/C or D driving up that would like to join us? (Any classic for that matter) Let me know so I can fill you in on the details. m.ostrowski@xxxxxxxx or cell "860-917-6624. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Letter cars meeting up
300F convt. white
300G coupe white
300G coupe black