[Chrysler300] on the road again...

We had a great day for driving across 4 states today to get to Boothbay.
My navigator did an excelent job of keeping on the right path and we successfully drove right to the place with out and accidental detours.  Whew!!!

What a crowd here. The Motel has No empty parking spaces for anyone else extra to park.

In the chill of  the evening, theassembled masses grew wise and most all the conversations are dualing it out inside the main horsepolltallity room.

Signing off to listen to what we are going off to see tomorrow. The hidden adjenda the wife has is coming out so I know there are some side trips we shall take :-)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: