  From: Bob Jasinski
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 8:05 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Re: 300F cam gear

  So far I have heard three different retarded degree ratings on the cam
  sprocket for the F & G 413. One person told me 4 degrees, another 2
  degrees, and this latest post from Al says 3 degrees.

  Is there anyone on the list that knows with certainty what the correct
  number is?

  This is important if you are building an F or G motor, because you need to
  order the cam offset to use with the cam sprocket to get it right. The only
  other option is to use an original sprocket which can be hard to find.

  Bob J

  _____