[Chrysler300] Boothbay Harbor Meet Report

[Chrysler300] Boothbay Harbor Meet Report

To All,

The Fall Meet at Boothbay Harbor, ME was just recently completed.  Thanks go to Doug & Susan Mayer and Bill & Ann Rust for a wonderful meet.  The setting was spectacular, the hotel provided great service, the food was great, and the activities were relaxing and enjoyable.  The car show was held in a very picturesque location and the weather was perfect for the show.  Now is it time for those who attended the meet to enjoy it once again, and for those unable to attend, to catch a glimpse of the people, places, and cars that were part of the meet.

The pictorial report of the Boothbay Harbor meet is now on the Club website.   Bob Merritt gathered and organized all the pictures that were sent to him and then sent the files to me.  I worked with the files to dress them up with the Club Logo and appropriate text, and linked everything together.  The following people provided the pictures: John Cote, Tom Cox, Paul Holmgren, Rob Kern, Doug Mayer, Gloria Moon, Larry Nirenberg, Matt Ostrowski, Tony Rinaldi, John Skeggs, and Don Warnaar.

The web address is http://www.chrysler300club.com<http://www.chrysler300club.com/> .  Click on the EVENTS button and look for the Boothbay Harbor report.

Happy 300ing,
Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings: