From: <Kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:16 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Hurst and NY Chrysler Dealer Question

We recieved this on the club email site. Marvin is not a member but has
himself a serious project. And we think we're dedicated! Can any of the east
coast members give him some guidance?

I told him that members would reply directly to him.

Jim Krausmann

MJOHNSO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Johnson, Marvin" <MJOHNSO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jim,

The reason for my inquiry is that I am in the process of building and
detailing a 1/25 scale 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst model. I needed dealer
information because I wanted to replicate a dealership badge and recreate a
window sticker for the car from a New York dealer (preferably in the New
York City or Long Island areas) known to have had a Hurst on the lot for
sale in 1970. I have no specific car I'm using as a prototype; right now I'm
just using stock photos and information available from books and the
internet.

Thanks!
Marvin Johnson

For list server instructions, go to