RE: [Chrysler300] Strange 300G on ebay

Did you mean the 300G on item # 280271790587 ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3A
MEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280271790587>
&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280271790587

I saw it almost a week ago and surmised that it was a phantom car.  It does
not exist in our world, just in someone's imagination.  Someone is trying to
get someone to bid and pay for an illusion of a car.  That car as described
cannot be the one in the photos.  E-Bay ads are cheap if you want to just
post phony photos and hope that someone will send some deposit money your
way.

Your first and biggest clue is the ZERO feedback.

I would advise - Don't bother to bid.

Big John Mc Adams

(In SoCal)

  _____