From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 8:45 am
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Strange 300G on ebay

In a message dated 10/3/08 6:43:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

Kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Returning home from a 300 meet it broke down. When he got out the driver's

door was left open. A truck did remove it. He got the mechanical issue fixed,

loaded the door in the car and continued the drive home.

Hi all:

Yes, I recall John Hertog relating this story to me a few years ago.  So bid

away!!!

Dan Reitz

Northridge, CA

300F