[Chrysler300] Re: Hurst Factory Show Invitation

[Chrysler300] Re: Hurst Factory Show Invitation

Hi Group - I received this invitation from Regis Finn, regarding a show at
the Hurst factory on April 19, 2009, and I am passing it along to you Hurst
owners for those who might be interested and able to attend.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

Good  morning,

My name is Regis Finn and I am the director of marketing for  Hurst. We are
having our second annual charity car show at the  B&M/Hurst factory April 19,
2009 from 9am to 3pm. Last year we had over  300 cars and this year we expect
as many as 750. The entrance fee is usually  $25/car, but I would like to
extend a special offer to your members that bring  an original Hurst car to our
show. The special is that they get in for free  and receive a free t-shirt. The
reason for doing this is that we want to  promote the rich heritage of Hurst.
We will also have on display at the show  our new Hurst Hemi Challenger of
which we plan to sell between 2000 -4000 for  the 2009 calendar year.  All  Hurst
cars are welcome - the more the better. The address is: Hurst Shifters ,  9142
Independence Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311. Please make sure to register  with me
before the show if possible. Again, all factory Hurst cars get in free  along
with a free t-shirt.

Please contact me via my e-mail address  rfinn@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Regis Finn

Director of  Product Promotions
B&M  Performance Group
B&M, Hurst, McLeod, & Classic Motorsports Group
General Manager
Classic Motorsports Group

Cell: 760-712-6545
Mailing and Shipping address: 2190 Chestnut Ave, Carlsbad, CA  92008
National Office: 9142 Independence Avenue, Chatsworth, CA  91311
rfinn@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rfinn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

B&M Racing & Performance : 818-882-6422  ext 209,   Fax: 818-882-0677
www.bmracing.com  <http://www.bmracing.com>
Classic Motorsports Group: 760 -  438-2244 ext 106
www.classicchevy5speed.com  <http://www.classicchevy5speed.com>
Hurst Performance:  818-483-1366  ext 209,  Fax: 818-882-6694
www.hurst-shifters.com <http://www.hurst-shifters.com>
McLeod  Industries: 714-630-2171   www.mcleodind.com
<http://www.mcleodind.com>

<*> Your email settings: