Re: [Chrysler300] 300C Stamp

Matt and All:
Thanks for the nice "visual" of you and your G cruising down  those colorful
New England roads in the fall.  Having had the pleasure  of seeing your
beautiful original black G coupe at the meet enhances this  visual!  Enjoy!  Brings
to mind that Carol and I were doing the same  thing in our black 300C
coupe----40 years ago on our wedding trip!  Looked  at the slides last night.  NE is
certainly one of our favorite corners of  the country, and it doesn't get much
better than cruising through it in a 300 in  the fall.
300ly, Gil C.
Tally, Fl

In a message dated 10/9/2008 9:14:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,