[Chrysler300] 1961 Console ashtray

On my 1961 G, the front ash tray (with the sliding door) in the console
came apart from the chrome bezel that sits on top of the finned aluminum
top plate.  It looks as though this was taken apart on this console in
the past, and the ashtray was held in place by glue applied to where the
top chrome bezel and the ash tray were riveted together.

My question to those of you that have taken all the console parts apart,
is how have you refastened the ash to the top chrome bezel?

Paul Thomassen

Pella, IA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional