[Chrysler300] Mike Laiserin's Super K

Hello group - I just received the December issue of Mopar Collector Guide. On the cover is a set of turquoise short rams with EFI throttle bodies on each ram. All this is sitting on top of the original 413, now bored and stroked to 496 and stirred by a 5 speed Keisler manual tranny. All the mods are made in the most discreet and tastefully close to stock appearance as possible. The car itself is gorgeous in its correct KK1 Silver Turquoise. The extensive review goes on for 5 pages. Mike, you hit it out of the park!

Rick Ehrmann

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: