[Chrysler300] Hot Rod Magazine

Speaking of magazine articles, the Nov. Hot Rod Magazine has a page about Poe Chrysler of El Paso, TX, and the hemi Chryslers they ran in the Carrera Panamericana (Mexican Road Race).  Included is a picture of their '53 race cars which would be Pan Am New Yorkers like "Adam" which I showed at our Lawton, OK, meet and is now in the care of Owen Grigg.  Never forget these are the predecessor cars from which Chrysler knew they had one heckuva performance car on their hands and thus the Letter Car series was birthed.   See p. 30.

Wayne G

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: