RE: [Chrysler300] 354 Hemi intake??Where are we at with pre-paid lenses

RE: [Chrysler300] 354 Hemi intake??Where are we at with pre-paid lenses reproduction.........

George Laurie

This is a late reply to the message Owen sent you, regarding lenses you owe
certain club members. I gave you, (not loaned) valuable, NOS 57 and 58
lenses in trade for your repo lenses. You sent part after one year and now
going on two years you have not completed my order.
I am aware the George McKovich also has lenses you owe him for several years
now.
It is messages like this that will make other members reluctant to buy from
you. I think the Club members should take a poll occasionally to see if you
have filled all outstanding orders. Until you do there should be no new
orders placed with you.
I want the balance of the lenses you owe me, NOW.
  Thank you,
  Gary, the parts doc
  Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
  The Biggest Little City In The World