Re: [Chrysler300] a few U-tubes I don't recall seeing mentioned

Re: [Chrysler300] a few U-tubes I don't recall seeing mentioned

A Dynaflow is definitely enhanced by using the low to start off.  I  don't
know much about the Hydramatics of that era, but believe they started out  in
low when put in the "Drive" position.   ----gil

In a message dated 10/29/2008 9:52:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,