[Chrysler300] Mopsy's story on website

To All,

There is a new car story on our Club website.  It's the story of the final restoration phase of Mopsy.  Mopsy is the affectionate name of Rob Kern's 300C.  Rob submitted a very detailed story of the trials and tribulations he encountered in getting Mopsy to its present state of perfection.  Along with the story is a collection of 22 pictures.

The article is located in the STORIES section of the website.  Click on STORIES in the main menu and scroll down to the latest article near the bottom of the page.

Thanks, Rob, for submitting the story and pictures.  We look forward to seeing Mopsy at Branson, and perhaps at Lancaster?

Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: