RE: [Chrysler300] 300J in VA subject

Good for you Jean-Eves, hope you enjoy the newest addition to your family of 300's.  Based on my experiences over the past 6 years, I think I speak for most of this club membership when I say borders mean nothing when it comes to the automobile hobby. It's all about the cars and the friendships.  Dave Dumais, I will not likely be able to view you in the same way I view other club members now that your true colours (yes, colours with a 'u') have been exposed but I'll try. My only concern is that you aren't driving your 300 in the condition you must have been in when you wrote your messages.

Ryan Hill (Vancouver, BC.....Canada)
'65 Chrysler 300 from San Francisco
'68 Dodge Charger from L.A.

To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:17:08 -0400Subject: [Chrysler300] 300J in VA subject

Hey, sorry some club members are offended by this, but I just mailed a deposit for that 300J TODAY!! Yes I'm Canadian!! Do not worry, this car will not get chopped up!! It will get restored to a very high level of quality and I WILL DRIVE IT!! You will not see it on Ebay next month!! Hey I saw it, I bought it! What's wrong with that?? I love those cars! When I'll be 75 +++ and decide to sell it, it may well go back to the States anyway.. Like quite a few canadian cars that went south when the exchange rate was 50% in your favor...In 2-3 years, you all come to a meet and you will see it in all it's restored glory.Jean-Yves Chouinard: Proud to be in the 300 Club, to be Canadian, and to have a 300K a 300G and a 300J in the garage soon![Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)