blaming  me for what Dave Dumais was  saying.  Go back and read the posts -
you will find that mine was a reply  to his.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 11/17/2008 3:19:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rdrnr6970@xxxxxxx writes:

Ive only  been a member here about 1 1/2 years,im sure most of you know pete
better than  i do.maybe he was just feeling alittle frustrated with our
country wright  now/had a bad day i dont know,and its really none of my business.but
the  canadiens ive met were always nice,weather in canada years ago,our
making new  freinds some of which are canadien at chryslers at carlisle.they
usually like  to talk,share a beer or whatever they have.i know of 1 canadien thats
screwed  muscle car guys in the past,and thats it after all the canadiens ive
met.and  im amercan,a vet,amd im happy to have found a 1956 300 B,can i bring
it back  to the way it was in 56,probably not.can i make it a cool,hemi car
probably.its the idea of saving a car like this that was slowly,sinking,i mean
sinking into the ground!not everyone can make these cars  perfect..john

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)