[Chrysler300] Cars and parts for sale

All:
As a follow up to my earlier posting this is to let you know that the 300J has been sold to Jean-Yves Chouinard in New Brunswick, Canada.  I'm pleased that the J has found a good home!

Several have expressed an interest in the 300F but have not made an offer.  For those of you who have not seen them, pictures are available at the following link (you may have to copy and paste it into your browser).

        http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq8/lampatau/300F/

Among the parts are: 55, 57 and 60 tail light assemblies; one 61 300G engine; one disassembled and one assembled 331 hemi engine; a set of 70 Chrysler 300 slotted road wheels with center caps and trim rings; one original very good condition 9.00 x 14 Goodyear Blue Streak tire; one original Motor Rim wire wheel; and more.  I will take pictures of the tire, wheels and tail light assemblies and post them.

I am about to list the F and parts on eBay and Hemmings.  Please let me know right away if you would like any of these items.  Call or email with questions.

Dennis Lambert
tel  (703) 451-1227 (office)
      (703) 455-9322 (home)
      (703) 615-7254 (cell)