  From: Bob Brown
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:47 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Finally our website is up...

  It has now been two years since I started, and we finally have managed to get our little website online. Its a lot of work (as I found out) I have a healthy renewed respect for Lee and his great forward look website. We still have text flaws and the need for a few picture updates. But here it is, www.chryslermopar.com Please feel free to check it out, and email us if you find corrections that need to address.

  If you would like to contribute your photos of your favorite winged wonder, we will add these and your text at no cost whatsoever. Details of your submittal are requested to make the story interesting. Only Chrysler products of 1957-1961 at this time please. But if sufficient interest exist we are willing to add sections to cover other eras (early 50's, 62's and up, DeSoto, Imperial, Dodge, Plymouths, etc., or?). These can be posted in a special 300 Club gallery for all to see. The only thing we ask is refrain from photos of works in progress. Remember we are trying to create new collectors (not scare them away. After all somebody has to buy all this stuff when we are done with it. Let us know what you think and PLEASE send suggestion for improvements and corrections to the site.....thanks for looking..... Bob Brown & George Collar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)