From: George Riehl
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 3:42 PM
To: Ron Waters ; Jim Pristelski ; Jim Maiani
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; jean-yves chouinard
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300J in VA subject

Ha!  There are just some people that are just jealous of "300J" owners.  We "J" owners share a pride of ownership of the rarest model year. Fast, stylish, sleek, powerful! Art in MOTION! Besides that, these "J" coupes do not leak water inside when it rains!  No flapping convertable tops that tend to tear off over 90 m.p.h.! Solid ride with no door or top ratteling! Poetry in motion on the highway! Will out run any "new" 300M Hemis! Carries 5 Passengers with a trunk full of luggage.
"300J" owners are the "elete", a special breed!  Yes, the other300s are nice to own, but the "J" is  "Just a cut above"! The only thing "square" about a "J" is the steering wheel"

300J OWNERS UNITE! WE ARE THE ELETE!!