[Chrysler300] Winter storage on lift???

What input does the club have about storing a car on an auto lift. I have a non heated warehouse and have installed a 10,000lb auto lift. It is the four point lift, not a ramp lift. I was thinking about putting the car on the lift and raising it up so the space below can be used and the car is out of the "bump into" zone. My concern is when I put the car on the lift I notice that it flexes. The spacing between the door & rear quarter noticably gets wider. Would this be an issue? Also can this hurt the suspention that the wheels are just hanging?

Thanks,
Matt Ostrowski
300G

<*> Your email settings: