[Chrysler300] I agree, re the real UGH ?!

[Chrysler300] I agree, re the real UGH ?!

Narve has picked up on the possibly more annoying thing about this perhaps 'most optioned 300C' - namely the door alignment seems shocking, and unfortunately the Ebay seller has used a couple of shots/angles that maybe look the gaps look more woeful than they are ?!

I think this is 2nd time this offered on Ebay recently, so maybe if it does not sell again, it might pay the seller to get a good panel guy to try to adjust them, because if easily done, it will make a huge (positive) difference to the value, sale price, of the car? Any 300C with good/outstanding panel fit, correctness, is a real fine car, as are most 300s - it is the body that makes the car/300, before one gets into whatever options?

Just my aussie Christmas Eve's 'two bobs' worth,

Christopher

To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: narve.n@xxxxxxxxxxx: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:10:46 +0100Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] RE: UGH

A possible comment could also be that the car suffers more than standard 57alignment worries, like for both doors and rear bumper?NarveNorwayFrom: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] OnBehalf Of Dave SchwandtSent: 23. desember 2008 13:09To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; JamesSubject: Re: [Chrysler300] RE: UGHyeah...but it's got the wrong hose clamps !Wish mine looked that good!!Bah Humbug!No...really now...Happy Holidays to all!!Dave Schwnadt----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <jdelrae1@xxxxxxx <mailto:jdelrae1%40cox.net> >To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com> >Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:08 PMSubject: [Chrysler300] RE: UGH> Those kind of comments are reallllly uncallllled for, it is a gorgeous> example of a 57.> Jim> 300E>>> ------------------------------------>> To send a message to this group, send an email to:> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com> >> For list server instructions, go to > http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm>> For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups > Links>>>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)