Re: [Chrysler300] '06 300C Heritage for sale

Re: [Chrysler300] '06 300C Heritage for sale

Dave,  they came in inferno red, cool vanilla and black.  Loaded  the ran 40
grand new, or about 5k less than an SRT. My dad bought one in 06;  couldnt
talk him into the SRT. I do see many more Srt's on the road than the  Heritage
model. Performance wise they're the same 5.7L but the Heritage styling  cues are
probably only appreciated by us bretheren.

Mike

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: