[Chrysler300] Silver Mist Poly - Followup

[Chrysler300] Silver Mist Poly - Followup

Hi Group -

    Bad News - we have been informed by the PPG people  that they no longer
make what it takes to duplicate the Silver Mist poly  color.  They say they can
get close with their new materials, but not spot  on.  This causes a problem
of course, since our entire system is a PPG  system.  Even if we could get an
exact match in another paint, it would  cost a small fortune to switch
systems, including the spray guns, just to use  the new paint.  Guess I'll have to
settle for close in this case.

Pete

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional