From: Jim Kelly <gmman4@xxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:00 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] b-j auction

my eyes were blurry, but did anybody else notice reggie jackson bidding on his
own 69 copo camaro when bidding stalled around 200k? but of course, owners
bidding on their own cars  to up the price would never happen at b-j!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)