[Chrysler300] rough F for sale

Received the information below.

Photos at
http://www.chrysler300club.com/ads/60tbd/60tbd.html

Contact John at 612-325-9878 anytime, or Keith at 763-786-4589 in evening - 651-635-5752 during the day. Email to Keith: kstolt@xxxxxxxxxxx

++++++++++++

Hi Bob,

We have a 1960 Chrysler 300F.  The car will be for sale but for now we are just trying to see if there is any interest in it.  Thought you might be a good contact to get the word out on the car.

It's a parts car.  It's been sitting in a junk yard for over 30 years so the body is really rough but there are a lot of good parts.  The car is pretty complete.  The outside side trim is there, glass is good except for the windshield.  It is cracked.  The grill and grill bar are there.  They are not cracked and everything could be re-plated.  The tail lights are there, lenses are good and the housings are not cracked.  They too are re-platable.  The interior is all there.  The center console is there complete with tach, the dash is complete and in good shape.  All the gauges are there, the radio is there, the top bows are there.  All four buckets seats are there.  The front seat swivels work and driver's is a power seat.  The engine, transmission, and rear end are all there.  It has power windows, power steering, power brakes, power amtena but no a/c.  The engine is the 413 but the two 4's have been replaced with a single 4.  Both front and rear bumper are there and very plateable.  All 4 wheels go around but we had to cut the drums for that to happen. We will have it on tires and able to roll before we sell it so it will be easy to load.

I am enclosing a few pictures so you can see what I'm talking about.  Just wondering if there is any interest in it.  If you have any questions email me or call John at 612-325-9878 anytime, or Keith at 763-786-4589 in evening - 651-635-5752 during the day.

Thanks

Keith

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional