From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lauren Lampi
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:06 AM
To: chrysler300
Subject: [Chrysler300] ATF Revisited 2009

Hi Group;
I hate to revisit an old subject but I received a call from a friend that is
in the process of restoring a 57 300 C Convertible.
His question: What type Transmission Fluid is recommended for the 57 Cast
Iron Torqueflite Trans?

My Transmission go to guy (John Characky) is in CA and AZ to thaw out from
our Minnesota -20* Temps.
John Supplied my 300 G with ATF from his private stock of Gen-you-wine , Ma
Mopar, Good Stuff ATF.

Question for today:
What do I recommend for the 57 300 C Convertible in Elk River, Minnesota?
Would like an ATF that is readily available on local markets or outlets.

He would like to fire up the 300C this weekend to check things out.

300ly from Northern Minnesota,

-30* last week, +20* today, -10 s * next week.

Lauren R Lampi
300G
Grand Rapids, MN

<*> Your email settings: