  From: Wayne Graefen
  To: Intl 300
  Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 8:34 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Carpenter's E Convertible

  The white 300E convertible that was in Richard Carpenter's collection sold a number of years ago to a Boyd Moore in the Houston, TX, area. About 2.5 years ago now Mr. Moore passed away. Does anyone know where the ex-Carpenter, ex-Moore E convertible has ended up?

  Wayne G

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: