[Chrysler300] Bug Cleaners / Bug Melt by PPC

[Chrysler300] Bug Cleaners / Bug Melt by PPC

Hi 300 Group

I was introduced to a great business for car care products.
They are   PPC Products.      www.protectiveproductscorp.com<http://www.protectiveproductscorp.com/>

They are a company from Iowa.
The president of the company parked next to me in the
motel parking lot at the 07 Back to the Fifties  event.

(St Paul,  Minnesota State Fair Grounds  3rd weekend June)
See     www.msra.com<http://www.msra.com/>       1964 and OLDER Cars     No Pony cars!!!
No  Tuner Cars!!!        Lots of Kool old Kars.   Over  12,000 last year.

I was cleaning the bugs off the G,  It's maiden Voyage, when the
President of PPC pulled in ......
Looked at me working on the bug removal project,  announced that
he had the product for the job.  Check with him at the Fair Grounds,
At the PPC Booth.

They make a product....   Bug Melt....That really works.....
I use their car polish.....   Best stuff that I have ever used!!!!!!!
goes on easy, polishes off easy, and looks great!!!!!!!!
I've used many of their products....all are great!
Their wheel cleaner is great on my wire wheels.  spray it on, Hose it off, wipe it dry.

I have a bottle of their   Phix Corrosion Treatment....
Used it on the platform / working surface of my drill press and band saw
that would develop surface rust.   Sprayed the Phix on the platforms in 07
and no more surface rust.  Leaves a dull gray rust free surface.

I sound like a salesman for the company.......
Just a satisfied customer.....

Check them out on the internet.

I ordered direct from the factory in Iowa.
( the Presidents son took my order,  Remembered  My  G
from the motel )

If you order enough product, They throw in a free Item (Product)
of your choosing.

300ly,

Lauren R Lampi
Grand Rapids, MN
300 G HT

Warmest day of the winter yesterday,  + 48* (32* now)
Decorating the garage this week.  Putting up Car Pictures
and Car Posters that I have been collecting for years.
For my "shoebox of car dash plaques".  I have a White Board.
magnetic board, bulletin board  thing.  About  24 X  36.
I bought a roll of Magnetic Tape.  Stick a piece 1  1/2  inches
of the tape on the back of the dash plague.  The dash plague
will stick to the metal surface of the white board.
This will allow you to move them around and arrange them
as you like in  the future.

It's GREAT to be retired.    ( 10 months now )
Warming up enough to start working on the
47 Custom Super Clipper Packard project.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)