[Chrysler300] Fw: push pin moulding clips

Original Message:
-----------------
From: MEL jlattasr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:31:09 -0400
To: jlattasr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: push pin moulding clips

----- Original Message -----
From: Marilyn Latta
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 2:33 PM

              Would anyone know where I can find the push pin mouldin=
clips for the beltline moulding that runs at the top edge of the door ski=
and carries thru to the top edge of the quarter panel? These are made of
=lastic.
              I have  already spent approx. $50. on different clips
that=people "knew exactly what you need"  and when they arrived--they are
=ot the same.  I even sent a sample of the clips and moulding to a com=any
and received the wrong thing.  I would appreciate anyones help.
              My car is a 196= Chrysler 300L, 2 dr. hardtop.
              Thanks,
              Barry Latta, Sr

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional