[Chrysler300] Re: let 300 Club readers decide an end to this

[Chrysler300] Re: let 300 Club readers decide an end to this

Wayne, I do not know you, but in my years in the club I have heard nothing but good things about you.  This is a great club with great people.  Do not let this go on publicly any longer, be the bigger man and bow out..  PLEASE! I am tired of it and could care less about it and who's car is better and worth more.. Really that is what this is about, I just like 300's.
Jim
300E
--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@...> wrote:

> Dear Chrysler 300 Club,
>
> Please respond regarding the email below which was posted by Christopher Beilby.  I would like to know how many other posts Mr. Beilby has made besmirching my good name, or regarding my restoration guide the 300C Handbook, or the 300C I own known as Kiekhaefer's Road America competition model.
>
> Also, what would happen with this post having been addressed to the club?   Would it be distributed to the general members or a email group?  Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
> Wayne R. Graefen

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional