Re: [Chrysler300] Re: let 300 Club readers decide an end to this

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: let 300 Club readers decide an end to this

Wayne - I have said this before and I will say it again now.  The only  way
to bring this to an end is to use the delete function and simply delete his
e-mails without reading them.  We know you - we know your handbook and we  know
your cars. Nobody gives him or his posts any credence whatsoever, so  why get
upset over it.  This should be water off a duck for you - you  shouldn't
dignify his rantings  with answers, especially when you know  that it will only
bring on more of the same.  I am sure you have better  things to do.

Respectfully,

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 3/18/2009 8:26:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,