From: Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Intl 300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:48:01 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR

UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR

I've been played like a dang fool by Beilby. He wrote to me AND posted to the OTHER Chrysler 300 club to expand his defamation of my character and Handbook and car. What you just saw posted by me was an inquiry to that other club as to what else he has been posting there and either he has web master skills or something because it automatically posted to our list server. THIS WAS NOT MY INTENT to post to THIS club.

Please note the address on that post is the address of the Chrysler 300 Club Inc, not our club. I had promised Jim Krausman this evening that I would not post anything for the next 24 to 48 hours to this club or to Beilby. However I am making this exception because I have been played by the madman from Adelaide. In doing so he deviously made his latest post to me and the directors available for you to read. As usual it is a pack of lies.

I will honor Jim Krausman's request now but I think there is very ominous handwriting on the wall.

Wayne Graefen

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: