[Chrysler300] Now this question is a bit LEFTY of center...

[Chrysler300] Now this question is a bit LEFTY of center...

Does anybody know from experience the anatomy of the oil filter?  Does  the
threaded pipe we screw the filter onto pump oil into the center of the  filter
and it comes out on the exterior for draining back into the oil sump (OR)
does the oil enter the exterior of the filter and, after  filtering, collects in
the interior for re-entry back into the engine  through the threaded pipe?
Really need to know this and doubt anybody else  does so please answer only to
the requester.  L  Jett
**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)

<*> Your email settings: