From: Gloria Moon <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 300-Chrysler 300 Club <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 7:25 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet in PA

Hi All,
We are nearing the deadline for registration for the Spring Meet in
Lancaster, PA.  Registration deadline for events is April 13th.  This is
in the heart of PA Dutch tourist country and they are serious about
getting their money - up front.  We don't want to see you standing
forlorn in the motel parking lot as we zoom off to the trains or AACA
without you.  So please sign up soon.  If you are having problems
getting to the post office in a timely manner (you really did break a
leg), just email me your intentions and I will happily dun you at the meet.

Speaking of AACA, the 300F Special 4 speed owned by Larry Tarantolo will
not be at the AACA Museum as we had hoped.  We wish Larry all the best
and hope he and his F will be at a future meet.  However, the club does
have other owners of other special 300's.  Don't be surprised to find
something "special".

300ly,
Gloria Moon

<*> Your email settings: