RE: [Chrysler300] Re: Unique Imperial

David:

In your next communication with Rocky and your daughter, would you thank
them for me for their sacrifice and service.  That is so much more important
than all the 300's ever made.  A short prayer was just issued for his safe
return.

All:

A fellow member has sent me numerous pictures of a one-off 1955 Chrysler
Imperial 2-dr convertible made for their President-K.T. Keller.  I'll
forward them to anyone interested in viewing them.  White bucket seats,
Continental kit, modified tailfins similar to '56's, but with the gunsight
taillights.  Took most of the year to build.  Thought to have started life
as a NY convertible, so that explains why the rear wheel wells are not fully
radiused.

I understand a couple of my neighbors have created a '55 300 convertible
that should be done or nearly so by now.  I'm looking forward to seeing it
and hope the faithful will not burn them at the stake for finally doing what
Chrysler coulda-shoulda!

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 Chrysler C-300 (The Pete wanted to borrow it for most of a year for
display, but I decided it was not quite nice enough--missed our 15 minutes
of fame)