From: guyztoys@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 9:35:11 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Chrysler300] 2006 300C for sale

I have a friend who needs to sell his 2006 300C Heritage Edition. It is Inferno Red with the mocha colored interior. Of course it has the round?red, white and blue 300 medallions on the outside and inside. It has the 5.7 Hemi with most options EXCEPT a sunroof. The car has 50,000 miles on it. The asking price is $15,000. The car is in northern Illinois.?Any interest, contact me at my e-mail, Guyztoys@xxxxxxx ?

?Guy Morice
Oswego, IL?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional