Re: Fw: [Chrysler300] Center Plane Brakes

Re: Fw: [Chrysler300] Center Plane Brakes

Popular wisdom when I worked for Mother Mopar was that Chrysler swapped
it's excellent paint system to Ford for their brake system.  Both made  better
cars that way.  So I remember.....L Jett

In a message dated 4/8/2009 1:14:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,