  From: randyguyer
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 2:20 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Antenna location on 300F?

  Hi everyone,
  First let me be polite and introduce myself. My name is Randy Guyer in Minnesota, I am new to this forum, and am in the process of having a 300F convertible restored by Jerry Kopecky (Kopecky's Klassics)in Iola, Wi.
  Anyway, I was at a swap meet recently and I bought an old piece of Chrysler 300F sales literature that has lots of pictures of 300F cars in it. Some of the cars have the antenna in the left front fender, some in the right front fender, and some in the rear right quarter as is mine, and Jerry's, and an old junker that I have.
  I'm thinking that it has to do with whether the car was built with a standard antenna, as opposed to a power antenna, and that could explain the placement of front to back, but what about left to right?
  Does anyone know the story?
  Thanks, Randy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional